Each and every roof is important to us. Our customers deserve the best, so it has to be done right.
1st Capital Certified Metal Roofing exists to help people solve their roofing problems and to develop long-standing relationships with our customers.
What you can expect:
- We do free roof inspections.
- We will install the best metal roof in Austin
- We complete insurance restoration projects.
- We will contact your insurance company on your behalf, if requested
- We will meet your adjuster on the roof to show him the damage.
- We do most re-roofing jobs in 1 day.
- We carry liability insurance and workman’s comp.
- We can help you lower your energy costs with ridge vents and reflective roofing.
- We can do tarp downs.
- We do quotes for small repairs.
- We stand behind our work.
- Excellent clean up and magnet bars used to protect your family.
- We strive to treat others better than we would expect to be treated.
There’s nothing more important than having a roof over your head. And there’s nothing more important than picking the right roofing company to make sure your roof is installed correctly and maintained properly.
Our customers say we’re the best in the business. We specialize in residential metal roofing and working with your insurance company. We only use the best materials, and are dedicated to completing each project in one day, in most cases.
Call us for a free roofing inspection!
Ben Sutterfield is a highly experienced Certified Roofing Inspector. Ben is also certified as an Envelope Professional and as a Professional Building Analyst. Ben offers free roof inspections and is able to assist you with processing your insurance claim should you experience damage to your roof. Ben is formerly a Professional Home Inspector and offers ladder assists to other inspectors when needed, by appointment. If you have storm damage, we can help you through the insurance claim process and get you a beautiful new roof for the price of a deductible.
Micah Dyer is a lifelong Texan, hailing from the border in McAllen and attending Texas A&M University. A man of faith wanting to do some good in the world, Micah spent time in Zimbabwe as a Missionary before returning to Austin and spending seven years in windows before coming to 1st Capital. His unique background and deep rooted values make him an exciting addition to the team. When he’s not out seeking new challenges and learnings, he enjoys being outside and playing with his Rhodesian Ridgeback Luke.
With over 8 yrs of construction experience beginning as a laborer for general contractors, finish carpentry, and remodeling, Jeremy has now joined the 1st Capital Certified Roofing team as a project manager. From Austin, and dedicated to the most extraordinary service a contractor can bring to each of his clients. Formerly a professional baseball player, Jeremy enjoys all outdoor activities from fishing in Texas’ great rivers to hunting and preserving the wildlife here in Texas.
Ready to get started?
Give us a call or fill out our handy form to get started today.